Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga
SPECIAL OFFER: Original Price £1,395 Get *35% OFF* with this code JAN25223
The qualification is aimed at individuals who want to pursue a career in the health and fitness industry as a yoga instructor. It recognises the skills, knowledge and competence required of an individual to work in an unsupervised capacity to plan, instruct and evaluate a safe and effective yoga session.
This qualification is mapped directly to:
The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA) professional standards for a core group exercise instructor.
- Anatomy and Physiology required for exercise programming and design for a range of clients.
- Importance of professionalism, customer service, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of commonly occurring medically controlled diseases and health conditions.
- Understand the philosophy and fundamentals of yoga.
- How to programme a yoga session
- How to instruct a yoga Session
- Course Duration: 10 Days face to face learning - 1 day per week.
- Course Time: 11:00am - 05:00pm
- Multiple choice theory paper (external)
- Portfolio of evidence
- Practical examination
- Learner Assessment Record
- Assessment Workbook
- Saturday 25th February 2023
- Price - £1,395 [no pre-requisite]
- Price - £1,255.50 [L2 pre-requisite]
- Price - £1,116.00 [L3 pre-requisite]
- Interest Free Monthly Instalments available.
- Deposit - £200 to secure your space ASAP (Deposits are non-refundable)
- Bank Transfer - Interest free / No charges
- Cheque - Please make payable to LN Fitness Training Centre Ltd
- Credit/Debit - At our offices during hours of 10am – 5pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Please note: Deposits and instalment payments are non-refundable.