Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Pilates
*SPECIAL FUNDING OFFER*
Original Price £1,295 - DISCOUNT £300 You Pay *£995* - Spaces are Limited
Monthly Instalments option available
The qualification is aimed at learners who wish to work in unsupervised; planning, instructing and evaluating a safe and effective Pilates session.
The qualification is mapped directly to:
The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA) professional standards for a core group exercise instructor.
- Anatomy and Physiology required for exercise programming and designing for a range of clients.
- Importance of professionalism, customer service, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of commonly occurring medically controlled diseases and health conditions.
- Understanding the principles and fundamentals of Pilates.
- How to plan and programme a Pilates session for groups and individuals.
- How to deliver a Pilates teaching Session
- Course Duration: 6 Days face to face learning / Theory online
- Course Time: 10-5pm – 1 day per week on a Saturday
- Multiple choice theory paper (external)
- Portfolio of evidence
- Practical examination
- Learner Assessment Record
- Assessment Workbook
- Start date - Saturday 3rd February 2024
PRICE: SEE SPECIAL OFFER ABOVE
- Price - £1,295 [no pre-requisite]
- Price - £1,165.50 [L2 pre-requisite]
- Price - £1,036.00 [L3 pre-requisite]
- Interest Free Monthly Instalments available.
- Deposit - £195 to secure your space ASAP (Deposits are non-refundable)
- Bank Transfer - Interest free / No charges
- Cheque - Please make payable to LN Fitness Training Centre Ltd
- Credit/Debit - At our offices during hours of 10am – 5pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Please note: Deposits and instalment payments are non-refundable.