Level 2 Award in Suspended Movement Training (TRX)
This qualification is aimed at qualified fitness instructors and personal trainers wishing to acquire the additional knowledge and competencies required to plan and deliver safe and effective suspended movement training sessions.
This course is endorsed by:
The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA)
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- The history and origins of suspended movement training
- The benefits of suspended movement training
- Health and safety considerations for suspended movement training sessions
Skills relating to the qualification:
- How to prepare, plan and instruct suspended movement training sessions.
- Identify individual client requirements and adapt exercises accordingly
- Effective communication skills
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor or equivalent
- Course Duration: 1 Day Face to face learning
- Course Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Session Plan
- Session Evaluation
- Saturday 21st August 2021
- Price - £149
- Bank Transfer - Interest free / No charges
- Cheque - Please make payable to LN Fitness Training Centre Ltd
- Credit/Debit Card - At our offices during hours of 10am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Please note: Full payment of the course needs to be paid by the course start date & cheques cleared. Fees are non-refundable.