Level 2 Award in FloBox Boxing
This qualification is aimed at individuals wishing to design and deliver safe and effective boxing classes including padwork.
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- How to design and teach safe effective boxing sessions
- It will provide trainers with the practical skills required to incorporate boxing techniques,concise knowledge and training routines which can be used in your clients’ exercise program to maximise workouts.
- How to safely execute various punches correctly, defensive strategies, stances, footwork, shadow boxing and padwork combinations
- Motivating participants
- A variety of group teaching skills as well as one to one sessions for Personal Trainers
- How to respond to health and safety issues
- A prerequisite qualification of Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Learners need to be 18yrs and over
- Course Duration: 1 Days Face to face learning
- Course Time: 9.30am - 5.30pm
- Practical Examination
- Please contact LN Fitness on 0203 203 0033 for course dates or click the Contact tab at the top of the page to send an email.
- Price - £150
- Deposit - £75 (Deposits are non-refundable)
- Cheque - Please make payable to FLOBOX FITNESS
- Credit/Debit Card - At our offices during hours of 10am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Please note: Full payment of the course needs to be paid by the course start date & cheques cleared. Fees are non-refundable.