Level 2 FloBox Boxing CPD
The aim of the FloBox CPD is for students to understand the principles of boxing, correct boxing techniques and what is required to deliver a safe and effective FloBox session for healthy adults. This may include younger participants from the age of 16 upwards.
This Course is endorsed by:
The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sports and Physical Activity (CIMSPA)
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- Plan, instruct and evaluate safe FloBox Boxing sessions.
- Use a logical, safe and progressive teaching methodology to develop core boxing skills for underlying students.
- Develop combination routines that build up in a progressive fashion to ensure that class members/participants experience a sense of achievement.
- Monitor class participants, correcting and praising techniques were necessary and appropriate.
- Motivate class participants using appropriate techniques to ensure adherence to safe boxing forms and to promote retention of participants.
- Monitor and assist in the upkeep of the environment and equipment utilised to ensure the safe delivery of classes.
- Reflect on personal performance to ensure enhancement of personal development.
- Work within the recognised standards of professional conduct learned and adhered to within Level 2 instructing.
- Make decisions appropriate to the level of FloBox instructing learned that are appropriate for the level of participants within the class to allow the participants to achieve their required goals.
PREREQUISITES: [1 of the following below is required]
- Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing
- Level 2 Certificate in Group Exercise Instructing
- Level 2 Anatomy and Physiology
- Learners need to be 18yrs and over
- Course Details:
- Option 1: [no previous qualifications required] Practical 2.5 days including assessment / Theory Online learning + half day theory revision & Exam
- Assessment: Course work, Practical assessment / Multiple Choice Test.
- Option 2: [L2/L3 qualification obtained] Practical 2.5 days including practical assessment
- Assessment: Course work, Practical assessment.
- Practical: 10th & 11th February 2024 / Assessment 17th February 2024
- Price - Option 1: £349
- Price - Option 2: £199
- Deposit - 50% (Deposits are non-refundable)
- Cheque - Please make payable to FLOBOX FITNESS
- Credit/Debit Card - At our offices during hours of 10am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Please note: Full payment of the course needs to be paid by the course start date & cheques cleared. Fees are non-refundable.