Level 2 Certificate In Group Exercise to Music
Inclusive of: L2 Fit2Fite - CPD
This qualification is aimed at the learner who wants to pursue a career in the health and fitness industry as a fitness instructor in the context of exercise to music. Exercise to Music is the prerequisite for a number of additional fitness qualifications.
- anatomy and physiology including:
- the heart and circulatory system
- the respiratory system
- structure and function of the skeleton
- musculoskeletal system
- postural and core stability
- the nervous and energy systems and their relation to exercise
- how to maintain health, safety and welfare in a variety of fitness environments, including the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults
- how to programme safe and effective exercise for a range of clients, the health benefits of physical activity and the importance of healthy eating
- how to communicate with clients effectively, and motivate clients to adhere to an exercise programme
- the skills and knowledge required to plan and prepare a group exercise to music session with apparently healthy adults - both individuals and groups. This may include young people in the 14-16 age range, provided they are part of a larger adult group. Client groups also covered are older adults, ante and postnatal clients and disabled clients provided the relevant contraindications and key safety guidelines are observed.
- Learners need to be 16yrs and over
- Have experience of participating in Group Exercise to Music classes.
- Course duration: 10 Days
- Course time: 9.30-5.30pm / once a week
- Multiple choice theory paper
- Practical examination
- Please contact LN Fitness on 0203 203 0033 for course dates or click the Contact tab at the top of the page to send an email.
- Price - £824
- Interest Free Monthly Instalments payments - Paid by either 2, 3 or 4 Instalments of your choice.
- Bank Transfer - Interest free / No charges
- Cheque - Please make payable to LN Fitness Training Centre Ltd
- Credit/Debit Card - At our offices during hours of 10am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Please note: Deposits and Instalment payments are non-refundable.