YMCA Level 2 Certificate In Group Exercise Instructing
*EARLY BIRD OFFER* - 15% Off if paid by 30/09/23
The purpose of this qualification is to enable learners to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours to professionally prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective Group Exercise programmes within a gym, health club or outdoor environment.
The qualification is endorsed by:
The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA)
- anatomy and physiology including:
- the heart and circulatory system
- the respiratory system
- structure and function of the skeleton
- musculoskeletal system
- postural and core stability
- the nervous and energy systems and their relation to exercise
- Principles of working in the gym environment, including customer service and how to maintain health, safety and welfare
- how to conduct consultations and promote the health benefits of physical activity
- how to communicate with clients effectively, and motivate clients to adhere to an exercise programme
- the skills and knowledge required to plan and prepare a group exercise to music session with apparently healthy adults . This may include older adults (50 plus) and (providing they are part of a larger adult group) young people aged 13-18.
- Learners need to be 16yrs and over
- Have experience of participating in Group Exercise to Music classes.
- Course duration:
- Option 1: Blended Learning: Practical Face-to-Face over 5 days inclusive of Practical Assessment. Practical 1 day per week. / Theory Online
- Option 2: Face-to-Face: Theory & Practical over 7 days. 1 day per week
- Course time: 10am-5pm
- Multiple choice theory paper
- Practical examination
- Assessment Workbooks
- Option 1: Saturday 4th November 2023
- Price - £825
- Interest Free Monthly Instalments payments
- Bank Transfer - Interest free / No charges
- Cheque - Please make payable to LN Fitness Training Centre Ltd
- Credit/Debit Card - At our offices during hours of 10am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Please note: Deposits and Instalment payments are non-refundable.