Level 3 Award in Nutrition to Support Physical Activity
*EARLY BIRD OFFER* 10% Off if paid by 30/11/23
The Level 3 Award qualification is to develop knowledge and understanding of key nutritional principles and healthy eating to support client goals. It also provides the learner with skills to analyse client nutritional intake in order to offer advice within scope of practice and integrate into fitness programme design.
Learners will cover:
- Understanding the principles of nutrition
- Understanding the influence of nutrition on health
- Understanding key nutritional guidelines and evidence-based recommendations and how they can be applied to individual clients
- Understanding the relationship between nutrition and physical activity
- Understanding how to collect information relating to nutrition
- Understanding how to use nutritional information
- Be able to identify and analyse nutritional information to identify clients dietary habits
- Be able to apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- None / No formal prerequisites.
- Course Duration:
- Option 1 - 3 Days face to face learning, inclusive of assessment. Course Time: 09:00am - 05:00pm
- Option 2 - Distance learning with Support Tutor.
- Assessment L3:
- Learner Assessment Record
- Multiple Choice Theory paper
- Assessment Workbook
- Consultation/case study
- December - 2nd 9th & 16th
- Price: £575
- Interest Free Monthly Instalments available.
- Deposit - £150 to secure your space ASAP
- Bank Transfer – Interest free / No charges
- Cheque - Please make payable to LN Fitness Training Centre.
- Credit/Debit - At our offices during hours of 10am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Please note: Deposits and Instalments payments are non-refundable.