Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
Inclusive of: L3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the skills, knowledge and competence required for an individual to work unsupervised as a personal trainer. This includes being able to offer one-to-one training, baseline assessment, nutritional advice and progressive programming which is specific to the individual needs of a client.
- anatomy and physiology including:
- the heart and circulatory system
- the musculoskeletal system
- postural and core stability
- the nervous, endocrine and energy systems and their relation to exercise and health
- how to maintain health, safety and welfare in a variety of fitness environments, including the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults
- how to programme safe and effective exercise for a range of clients, the health benefits of physical activity and the importance of healthy eating
- how to communicate with clients effectively, and motivate clients to adhere to an exercise programme
- how to apply the principles of nutrition to support client goals as part of an exercise and physical activity programme
- how to design, manage, and adapt a personal training programme with apparently healthy adults of all ages
- how to deliver exercise and physical activity as part of a programme for apparently healthy adults of all ages
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Learners need to be 16yrs and over
- Course duration: 15 days' face to face learning, inclusive of assessments.
- Course time: 9-5pm - Once a week
- Multiple choice theory paper
- Practical examination
- Saturday 18th April 2020
- Saturday 5th September 2020
- Price - £1,995 [Previous students, discounts available - please contact the centre]
- Interest Free Monthly Instalments available.
- Deposit - £150 to secure your space ASAP
- Bank Transfer - Interest free / No charges
- Cheque - Please make payable to LN Fitness Training Centre Ltd
- Credit/Debit Card - At our offices during hours of 10am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Please note: Deposits and instalment payments are non-refundable.