Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (Gym-Based Exercise)
This qualification is aimed at learners wishing to become a Personal Trainer, but who do not already hold the pre-requisite of Level 2 Fitness Instructing (Gym-Based Exercise). In addition to the planning and instructing of both Gym Based and Personal Training programmes, learners will cover; Anatomy and physiology (at levels 2 and 3); Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment; Principles of exercise, fitness and health; How to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity and the Application of the principles of nutrition within a physical activity programme.
- anatomy and physiology including:
- the heart and circulatory system
- the musculoskeletal system
- postural and core stability
- the nervous, endocrine and energy systems and their relation to exercise and health
- how to maintain health, safety and welfare in a variety of fitness environments, including the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults
- how to programme safe and effective exercise for a range of clients, the health benefits of physical activity and the importance of healthy eating
- how to communicate with clients effectively, and motivate clients to adhere to an exercise programme
- how to apply the principles of nutrition to support client goals as part of an exercise and physical activity programme
- how to design, manage, and adapt a gym-based exercise and personal training programme with apparently healthy adults of all ages
- how to deliver exercise and physical activity as part of a programme for apparently healthy adults of all ages
- Learners need to be 16yrs and over
- Course Duration: 18 Days face to face learning plus 4 assessment days
- Course Time: 9am - 5pm / 3 times per week (Tues, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Multiple choice theory paper
- Practical examination
- Portfolio of evidence
- Please contact the LN Fitness Training Centre for 2018 Course Dates.
- Price - £1,994 Funding available - contact LN Fitness for details
- Monthly Instalments available.
- Deposit - £150 to secure your space ASAP
- Bank Transfer - Interest free / No charges
- Cheque - Please make payable to LN Fitness Training Centre Ltd
- Credit/Debit - At our offices during hours of 10am – 5pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Please note: Deposits and instalment payments are non-refundable.