Level 3 Award in Education and Training
This qualification provides an introduction to teaching. It can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers, such as:
- individuals not currently teaching or training achievement of the qualification does not require practice other than microteaching unless units from the Learning and Development suite of qualifications are selected;
- individuals currently teaching and training (including those who have just begun teaching and training) although the qualification does not require practice other than microteaching (unless units from the Learning and Development suite of qualifications are selected), opportunities may be made available to observe and provide feedback on a trainee teacher's practice;
- individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification that provides an introduction to teaching.
Skills, knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- Understand the teaching role and responsibilities in education and training
- Understand ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment
- Understand the relationships between teachers and other professionals in education and training
- Understand the types and methods of assessment used in education and training
- Understand how to use constructive feedback, keep records and involve learners and others in the assessment process
- Understand quality assurance and the legal and good practice requirements in relation to assessment
- Be able to plan, deliver and evaluate inclusive teaching and learning
- Be able to facilitate one to one and group learning and development
- Learners need to be 18yrs and over
- Course duration: 3 days face to face learning plus 1 assessment day
- Course time: 10-4pm
- Portfolio of evidence
- Practical demonstration/assignment
- Please contact LN Fitness Training Centre for 2018 Course dates.
- Price - £399 5% off if paid in full
- Deposit - £150 (Deposits are non-refundable).
- Bank Transfer - Interest free / No charges
- Cheque - Please make payable to LN Fitness Training Centre Ltd
- Credit/Debit Card - At our offices during hours of 10am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Please note: Full payment of the course needs to be paid by the course start date & cheques cleared.