Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
This qualification is intended for those who assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in environments other than the workplace (e.g. classroom, training environment).
Learners will cover:
- The principles and requirements of assessment
- Different types of assessment method
- How to plan and carry out assessments, involving learners and others
- Providing appropriate feedback following assessment
- Quality assurance of the assessment process
- Legal and good practice requirements
- Learners for this qualification must be aged 19 and above and have access to learners (candidates), who are on a vocationally-related training programme, and who they will be able to assess in the training environment.
- Course duration: 1 Day Face to face learning
- Course time: 9-5pm
- Learners are required to complete a set of knowledge questions and compile a portfolio of practical based evidence; submission of video evidence is also desirable.
- Wednesday 28th March 2018
- Price - £450 10% Discount if paid in full
- Deposit - £150 (Deposits are non-refundable)
- Cheque - Please make payable to LN Fitness Training Centre Ltd
- Credit/Debit Card - At our offices during hours of 10am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Please note: Full payment of the course needs to be paid by the course start date & cheques cleared. Fees are non-refundable.