Level 2 Award in Group Indoor Cycling
This qualification is aimed at individuals wishing to design and deliver safe and effective group indoor cycling sessions.
- the benefits of group indoor cycling
- health and safety in relation to group indoor cycling
- how to design and teach safe and effective group indoor cycling sessions
- the principles and variables used within a group indoor cycling session
- how to monitor and motivate participants during group indoor cycling sessions
- how to use music during group indoor cycling sessions
- how to reflect on providing group indoor cycling
- A prerequisite qualification of Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Learners need to be 16yrs and over
- Have experience of participating in Group cycling classes
- Course Duration: 1 Day Face to face learning
- Course Time: 9am - 5pm
- Portfolio of evidence
- Practical demonstration/assignment
- Please contact LN Fitness Training Centre for course dates.
- Price - £135
- Bank Transfer - Interest free / No charges
- Cheque - Please make payable to LN Fitness Training Centre Ltd
- Credit/Debit Card - At our offices during hours of 10am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Please note: Full payment of the course needs to be paid before the course start date & cheques cleared.