Level 2 Award in Circuit Training
The aim of this qualification is to provide the learner with the knowledge; understanding and skills required to plan and instruct group circuit training sessions. The content therefore reflects the competencies required to become a safe and effective group training instructor.
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- Methods of collecting participant information
- Principles of screening participants prior to exercise including the use of the physical activity readiness questionnaire (PAR-Q)
- How to use participant information to assist with the planning of safe and effective group circuit training sessions
- How to use music to enhance group circuit training sessions
- Assessment and screening of participants
- Preparing self, equipment and environment for group circuit training sessions
- Instructing group circuit training sessions
- Evaluating own performance
- A prerequisite qualification of Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Learners need to be 16yrs and over
- Have experience in participating in Circuit training sessions
- Face to face learning: 1 Day
- Course Work
- Practical examination
- Multiple choice examination
- Please contact LN Fitness for the next course date.
- Price - £125
- Bank Transfer - Interest free / No charges
- Cheque - Please make payable to LN Fitness Training Centre Ltd
- Credit/Debit Card - At our offices during hours of 10am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Please note: Full payment of the course needs to be paid before the course start date & cheques cleared.