Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing - Water Based Exercise
This qualification is aimed at the learner who wants to pursue a career in the health and fitness industry as a fitness instructor in the context of water-based exercise.
- anatomy and physiology including:
- the heart and circulatory system
- the respiratory system
- structure and function of the skeleton
- musculoskeletal system
- postural and core stability
- the nervous and energy systems and their relation to exercise
- how to maintain health, safety and welfare in a variety of fitness environments, including the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults
- how to programme safe and effective exercise for a range of clients, the health benefits of physical activity and the importance of healthy eating
- how to communicate with clients effectively, and motivate clients to adhere to an exercise programme
- the skills and knowledge required to plan and prepare a gym-based exercise programme with apparently healthy adults - both individuals and groups. This may include young people in the 14-16 age range, provided they are part of a larger adult group. Client groups also covered are older adults, ante and postnatal clients and disabled clients provided the relevant contraindications and key safety guidelines are observed.
- Learners need to be 16yrs and over
- Have experience of participating in Aqua classes.
- Course Duration with no previous qualifications: L2 Theory 3.5 days face to face plus 1 assessment day / Practical 2 days face to face learning plus 1 assessment day
- Course Duration with L2 qualification: 2 days' face to face learning plus 1 assessment day
- Course Time: 10am - 5pm
- Multiple choice theory paper
- Practical examination
- Practical demonstration/assignment
- Please contact LN Fitness for Course dates.
- Price - Practical - £429
- Price - Theory & Practical £699
- Interest Free Monthly Instalment Payments
- Deposit - £150 to secure your space ASAP
- Bank Transfer - Interest free / No charges
- Cheque - Please make payable to LN Fitness Training Centre Ltd
- Credit/Debit Card - At our offices during hours of 10am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Please note: Full payment of the course needs to be paid by the course start date & cheques cleared.
Deposits and course fees are non-refundable.