Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebell Training Sessions
This qualification is aimed at qualified fitness instructors and personal trainers wishing to acquire the additional knowledge and competencies required to plan and deliver safe and effective kettlebell exercises and training sessions.
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- The history and origins of kettlebell training
- The benefits of using kettlebells
- Health and safety considerations for kettlebell training
- How to incorporate kettlebell training into resistance sessions
Skills relating to the qualification:
- How to prepare, plan and instruct kettlebell training sessions
- Effective communication skills
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor or equivalent
- Course Duration: 1 day face to face learning
- Course Time: 11am - 7pm
- Portfolio of evidence
- Please contact LN Fitness Training Centre for course dates.
- Price - £135
- Bank Transfer - Interest free / No charges
- Cheque - Please make payable to LN Fitness Training Centre Ltd
- Credit/Debit Card - At our offices during hours of 10am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Please note: Full payment of the course needs to be paid by the course start date & cheques cleared. Fees are non-refundable.