Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the skills, knowledge and competence required for an individual to administer emergency first aid in the workplace. This includes being able to assess, diagnose and treat casualties prior to the attendance of medically trained staff.
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- The skills, knowledge and competence required to administer emergency first aid
Skills relating to the qualification:
- Assess an incident
- Manage an unresponsive casualty
- Manage a casualty with external bleeding
- Assist a casualty who is choking
- Manage a casualty with a minor injury
- Manage a casualty who is in shock
- Learners need to be 16yrs and over
- Face to face learning: 1 Day
- Practical demonstration
- Please contact LN Fitness Training Centre for the Course Date.
- Price - £125
- Deposit - £65 (Deposits are non-refundable)
- Cheque - Please make payable to LN Fitness Training Centre Ltd
- Credit/Debit Card - At our offices during hours of 10am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Please note: Full payment of the course needs to be paid by the course start date & cheques cleared. Fees are non-refundable.